European Cyprus Permanent Residence
(To applicants who are third country nationals and invest in Cyprus).
Obtain a Cyprus Permanent Residency (EU residency) through the purchase of Real Estate from Texnodomi Property Developers, your trusted Cyprus Property Developers.
FAST TRACK PROCESS – In Just 2 Months!
PROPERTY INVESTMENT – Only € 300,000 + vat (if any)
EASY ACCESS WITHIN – EU
COVERS THE WHOLE FAMILY – Incuding depentants, & parents of main applicant & spouse
VISIT CYPRUS – Every 2 years
VALID FOR – Life
- Category F 6(2) Immigration Permit, gives the right to a Non-EU national, to permanently reside in Cyprus
- Exempts Non-EU nationals from immigration entry procedures (ie Visitor’s Visa)
- Your family can also obtain it (married spouse, children under 18 years old and financially dependent children up to 25 years old)
- Now the parents of the investor and/or of his/her spouse can also obtain Permanent Residence as dependants.
Please click here to view some of our properties which are qualified for European Cyprus Permanent Residency:
Cyprus Government Law:
- In pursuance of the provisions of Regulation 6(2) of the Aliens and Immigration Regulations, the Cyprus Minister of Interior, having notified the Council of Ministers, has decided to issue an Immigration Permit to third country applicants, in cases where the some conditions are satisfied. Please click here to visit the Cyprus Government web-site to view all the updated details (2nd Revision, 22.2.2016 – 21/03/2016 10:54:44)
2. Main Investment / Financial Criteria:
2.1 The applicant should submit a confirmation letter from a financial institution in Cyprus that he/she has deposited a minimum capital of €30.000 into an account, which will be pledged for a period of at least three years. It must be proved that the said amount has been transferred to Cyprus from abroad.
2.2 The applicant should prove that he/she has at his/her disposal a secure annual income of at least €30.000. This annual income should increase by €5.000 for every dependent person of his/her family (spouse and children) and by €8.000 for every dependent parent or parent-in-law. This income should derive from abroad, and may include salaries from employment, pensions, dividends from shares, fixed deposits, rents a.s.o. For the calculation of the total amount of the annual income, the spouse’s income may be also taken into consideration.
2.3 The applicant should submit, together with the application, title deeds or a sale contract in his/her name and/or his/her spouse, which has been officially filed at the Department of Lands and Surveys, of a real estate, of total market value of at least €300.000 (V.A.T. is not included therein) and official payment receipts of at least €200.000 (excluding V.A.T.), irrespective of the delivery date of the real estate. It should be stressed that the full payment of the real estate value shall be settled in an account in a financial institution in Cyprus.
No language requirements
Low property tax
No inheritance tax
Lower tuition fees for non-EU Cypriot Permanent Residence Permit holders, as they are considered permanent residents of an EU country
Cyprus is a common law jurisdiction
Lowest crime rate in Europe
Access to beaches, mild climate, and tourist destinations in Cyprus
Advanced infrastructure and modern airports with connections to all major destinations
High-standard educational institutions and healthcare facilities
Please contact us for professional advice:
Mr. Andreas N. Ioannou
- Tel.: +357 26 822 520
- Mobile: +357 99 558 182
- Direct Line.: +357 26 822 501