The Cyprus Government has approved a revised scheme for granting Cypriot citizenship to non-european entrepreneurs and investors.
New Criteria for Cyprus Passport:
- For Individuals who wish to buy only 1 single residential property, then:
Then they can invest only 2.0m Euro and get their passport.
- However, if individuals do not want to buy only 1 single residential property, then:
The amount needed for obtaining the passport is 2.0m Euro invested in Residential and /or Commercial Properties. For commercial investments, an additional 500.000 Euro for a residential property is also needed. The investment of 2.0m Euro should be kept for 3 years only and after this period the investor can sell the investment. The only requirement after the 3rdyear is to maintain a residential property of minimum value 500.000 euro.
- Other Information:
The passport scheme covers the applicant and family
- Approval within 3 months under fast track procedure
- Freedom to live, travel, invest, work, study anywhere in the EU
- Benefit from the legal rights and privileges of natural born EU citizens
- No Residing or Language Requirement
- Travel to over 160+ countries without a visa
- Children up to the age of 28 may also be eligible
- The parents of the investor may also obtain the citizenship with an extra residential property of 500.000 euro.